TSI: Focused Attention Program - Gold
Boost your attention span and intensify your focus with our TSI FA music-based program.
Easy to use and taking only a few minutes a day, TSI: Focused Attention assists children and adults in attending better and focusing longer.
Use it for your child to improve school performance or use it for yourself to improve your job performance and social skills.
TSI: Focused Attention Gold includes:
- Downloaded WAV files or 6 CDs containing fun original musical tracks and background noise
- 2 additional CDs or downloadable files of the FA Advanced Levels
- Complete FA2 Program (2 CDs or download)
- Complete 18-week listening schedule
- Online instructional video (DVD included with CD set)
- Headphone splitter
- Free shipping (US Only*)
(Headphones available as an add-on option.)
To learn more about the TSI: Focused Attention program, please visit our TSI website here.
This product is available as a downloadable program (Zipped WAV files) or Compact Disc set. Please select your options above.
*International customers will be charged shipping separately before your order is shipped.
*We strongly recommend completing Focused Attention prior to using the FA2 program. Focused Attention builds auditory attention and the ability to filter out distractions. FA2 builds on that foundation, requiring attention, filtering of distractions, plus processing of language meaning. Both steps are needed to get full benefit from these targeted programs.
- Follows TSI: Focused Attention as Step 2
- Designed to decrease distractibility
- Training program to learn to listen and understand speech in background noise
- Easy implementation
- Different formats available
- Four different age levels to choose from (see note below)**
- Focused Attention and FA2 Preschool (3-5)
- Focused Attention and FA2 6-9
- Focused Attention and FA2 10-14
- Focused Attention and FA2 Adult (15+)
**Choosing the appropriate level for your child requires considering more than just chronological age. Think more in terms of their cognitive level. Content is based on what would interest a neurotypical individual at that age and be appropriate for their sequential processing level.